Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CISF Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/12/2020. Notification is out for 23 vacancies for filling Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) i.e. CISF AC (EXE) LDCE – 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 02/12/2020 to 22/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive)
Post Date: 02/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 23
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CISF Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/12/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/12/2020 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit (hard copy) of Online
|CISF AC (EXE) LDCE – 2021 Exam Date||14/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CISF Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive)||23|
Candidates will be paid as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/08/2021):
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1986.
|S. No||Name of the Post||
Maximum Age Limit
|1||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive)||35 years|
Age relaxation: 5 years of relaxation for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of interview / Personality Test only.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam (Paper I)
- Written Exam (Paper II)
No Application Fees
How to Apply for UPSC CISF Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Existing users can directly login and apply for the exam.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- The Online Applications can be filled up from 02/12/2020 to 22/12/2020.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Candidates are also required to send a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities to the address given below on or before 31/12/2020.
Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.