Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CGS 2023 Mains Admit Card. Eventually, UPSC has scheduled to conduct the CGS (Combined Geo-Scientist) Mains Exam on 25/06/2023. Candidates can read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the e-Admit Card from the official website. The Admit Card link will be active from 02/06/2023 to 25/06/2023. Candidates can also download the admit card using the direct download link. Aspirants can keep visiting this page for further updates on UPSC Exams.
Important Dates to Download UPSC CGS 2023 Mains Admit Card:
Candidates can check the below table for complete dates and examination schedules.
|Start Date to Download the Mains Admit Card||02/06/2023 (Released)|
|Last Date to Download the Mains Admit Card||25/06/2023|
|Date of Prelims Examination||19/02/2023|
|Date of Mains Examination||25/06/2023|
How to Download UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Mains Admit Card 2023:
- Candidates shall login to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select Admit Cards -> “e-Admit Cards for Various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click the download button next to the post for which you wanted to download the e-Admit Card.
- Read the given instructions carefully. After reading the instructions candidates need to take a printout of the instructions by clicking the print button.
- After “Reading & Taken Print Out of Important Instructions”, click yes to Download Admit Card.
- Choose any one of the displayed options Registration Id or Roll Number
- Enter the following details Roll Number / Registration Id, Date Of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below to download the CGS 2023 Mains admit card.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.