Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CGS Prelims Admit Card 2021. Eventually, UPSC has scheduled to conduct the CGS (Combined Geo-Scientist) Prelims Exam on 21/02/2021. Candidates can read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the e-Admit Card from the official website. The Admit Card link will be active from 01/02/2021 to 21/02/2021. Candidates can also download the admit card using the direct download link. Aspirants can keep visiting this page for further updates on UPSC exams.
Important Dates to Download UPSC CGS Prelims Admit Card 2021:
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card
|Date of Prelims Examination
How to Download UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2021:
- Candidates shall login to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select Admit Cards -> “e-Admit Cards for Various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click the download button next to the post for which you wanted to download the e-Admit Card.
- Read the given instructions carefully. After reading the instructions candidates need to take a printout of the instructions by clicking the print button.
- After “Reading & Taken Print Out of Important Instructions”, click yes to Download Admit Card.
- Choose any one of the displayed option Registration Id or Roll Number
- Enter the following details Roll Number / Registration Id, Date Of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below to download the CGS 2021 prelims admit card.
Download CGS 2021 Prelims Admit Card – Click Here
UPSC CGS 2021 Exam Dates
Important Links of Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021:
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.