Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has announced the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts notification on 19/05/2022. Notification is out to engage 125 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Trainee). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/05/2022 to 14/06/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria below. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the below given link.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 23/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 125
Important Dates for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the following posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||23/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates can check category wise vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the category name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||TOTAL|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (E & M Cadre)||113|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Civil Cadre)||12|
The Salary Grade for the post of Assistant Engineer posts is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||56100 – 177500|
The upper age limit of candidates is given below. Candidates should not exceed 40 years to be eligible for the post. The age limit is relaxable for reserved candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer||21 to 40 years|
1. Assistant Engineer
- Candidates should have completed Bachelors’s Degree in Engineering BE/B.Tech in relevant engineering disciplines.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
The application fee must be paid online. The examination fee shall have to be paid through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card (Rupay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro) / IMPS / Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee for General – 1800/-
- The application fee for SC / ST / (Residents of UP) – 826/- + Including GST
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the UPRVUNL official website www.uprvunl.org
- Choose Apply Online to fill out the application form.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application.