Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts notification on 18/05/2022. Notification is out for 11 vacancies on a contract basis for its NCS SBU/Ghaziabad Unit & Project sites. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/05/2022 on or before 01/06/2022. Candidates who are interested in Project Engineer Posts can submit the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts, 55 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 18/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check and follow the dates given below and submit the online application accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||18/05/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
The notification is released for 11 Project Engineer Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Ghaziabad, India. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies below.
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Engineer – ECE||11|
Selected candidates for the Project Engineer posts will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000 – 55,000|
Age Limit (as on 18/05/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 18/05/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer
- Full Time course in BE / B. Tech / B. Sc in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution with 55% and above for Gen / OBC / EWS candidates & pass Class for SC / ST / PwBD.
- Candidates with 2 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||472/-|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee and Project Engineers -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered.
- The application can be submitted on or before 01/06/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.