Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts notification on 17/05/2022. Notification is out for 55 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Panchkula Unit. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/05/2022 on or before 01/06/2022. Candidates who are interested in Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer Posts can submit the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Posts, 75 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 17/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 55
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check and follow the dates given below and submit the online application accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/05/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
The notification is released for 55 Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Panchkula, India. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below.
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|2||Project Engineer – I||17|
Selected candidates for the Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer posts will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer – I||40,000 – 55,000|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I||30,000 – 40,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/05/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer – I||32 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer – I
- Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in relevant discipline from a AICTE recognized University / Institution.
- Minimum 1 Year post qualification relevant experience is required.
2. Project Engineer – I
- Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates with 2 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||472/-|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||177/-|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee and Project Engineers -> Apply Online.
- Fill the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered.
- The application can be submitted on or before 01/06/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.