Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jail Warder Posts notification on 15/11/2022. Applications are invited to fill 238 Jail Warder vacancies in Uttarakhand. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for the recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online from 15/11/2022 to 05/12/2022. Category-wise vacancies and eligibility details are given for aspirants easy reference. Candidates who are interested and eligible can get more information in the given content given below.
Name of the Post: Jail Warder
Post Date: 15/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 238
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jail Warder Posts
Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the Exam. Eligible candidates can apply online as per the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/11/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/12/2022 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jail Warder Posts
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for 238 Jail Warder vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Jail Warder (Male)||214|
|2||Jail Warder (Female)||24|
Candidates selected for Jail Warder Posts will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Jail Warder||21700 – 69100|
The candidates should not have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit on the given tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Jail Warder||21 to 35 years|
- Candidates should have completed 12th Standard.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
- Applicable as per Uttarakhand Public Service Commission rules.
How to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jail Warder Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the UKPSC website www.ukpsc.net.in.
- Click -> Click here to apply -> Apply Now.
- Online registration starts from 15/11/2022 to 05/12/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the online application.