Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 14/11/2022. Notification is out for 37 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Machilipatnam Unit. The period of training will be for one year for Trainee Engineer-I and Two years for Project Engineer-I. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/11/2022 to 26/11/2022. Candidates who are interested in the positions of Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer may apply before the deadline. Check the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 14/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 37
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check the online application dates below. The application dates shown below are for aspirant’s reference and should be followed when submitting their online applications.
|Start Date to Apply Online||14/11/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/11/2022|
|Written Exam Date||27/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
The BEL recruitment notification has been issued to recruit 37 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer vacancies in the following disciplines Mechanical, Computer Science and Electronics. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Candidates will be posted in Machilipatnam Unit.
|Name of the Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
The following are the pay scale of selected candidates for the BEL Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2022):
The upper age limit for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 as of 01/10/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer / Trainee Engineer:
- B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in relevant discipline.
- Project Engineer–I Minimum 2 years post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory.
- Trainee Engineer–I Minimum 1 year post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The application fee should be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||472 (400+18% GST)|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||177 (150+18% GST)|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
- Visit the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Click Careers -> Recruitment ->Apply Online
- Find Machilipatnam Unit recruitment and Click -> “To fill Google Form- Click Here” link
- Download the application.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Appear for Written Test along with the application and supporting documents as per the selection details.
Walk-in Selection Details:
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM (Trainee Engineer-I) & 1:00 PM (Project Engineer-I )
Nalanda Vidya Niketan, PPC Road, Gayatri Nagar, opp. Alankar Tiffins, Vijayawada-520008, Andhra Pradesh.