Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC Group-IV Recruitment 2022 short notification on 03/12/2022. Detailed Notification is to be released on 23rd December 2022. TSPSC invites applications online from the citizens of India, for filling up 9168 posts of Group-IV Services in the State of Telangana. Candidates will be engaged as Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor & Ward Officer in various departments of Group-IV services. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/12/2022 to 12/01/2023. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling up the online application. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Group-IV Services Exam
Post Date: 03/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 9168
Important Dates for TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Group-IV Services Exam
The online application for the Group-IV Services Exam will be active on 23th December 2022. Submit the application on or before 12th January 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can check the application dates in the below table. The prelims exam will be conducted in April/May 2023.
|Start Date of Online Application||23/12/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of TPSC Recruitment 2022: Group-IV Services Exam
Telangana Public Service Commission Group-IV Services Exam post wise vacancies are given here. The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table.
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1||Municipal Administration and Urban Development||2701|
|3||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development||1245|
|4||Higher Education Department||742|
|5||Scheduled Castes Development Department||474|
|6||Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department||338|
|8||Tribal Welfare Department||221|
|9||Backward Classes Welfare Department||307|
|10||Agriculture and Co-Operation Department||44|
|11||Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries||02|
|12||Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies Department||72|
|14||Environment, Forests, Science and Technology Department||23|
|15||General Administration Department||05|
|17||Industries and Commerce Department||07|
|18||Irrigation and Command Area Development||51|
|19||Labour, Employment Training and Factories Department||128|
|20||Minorities Welfare department||191|
|22||Secondary Education Department||97|
|23||Transport, Roads and Buildings Department||20|
|24||Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens Department||18|
|25||Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture Department||13|
Candidates will receive a monthly salary as and other allowances will be applicable as per Telangana Government rules.
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for the Group IV Exam in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules only for reserved categories.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Age Limit|
|1||Group-IV Services||18 to 44 years|
- Candidates must have completed any Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India.
- LD, Junior Steno, and Typist Posts: Candidates must have completed Type Writing with a higher grade.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check the TSPSC Group 4 exam pattern below. The questions will be objective type.
- The online exam consists of two Papers (Paper I & Paper II).
- The duration for each paper is 150 minutes.
- The total mark is 300. Each question carries 1 mark and a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|TSPSC Group IV Exam Pattern|
|Paper Name||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||150|
|Paper 2||Secretarial Abilities||150|
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||ST / SC / OBC||Nil|
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Group-IV Services Exam
- The online applications will be available on the TSPSC website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online button -> Direct Link given here.
- Online registration ends on 12/01/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- The applicant has to log in to the official website with the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.