Tripura Public Service Commission has released TPSC Recruitment 2022: Personal Assistant Posts notification on 18/04/2022. TSPSC invites applications online from the citizens of India, for filling up 50 Personal Assistant Permanent vacancies under GA (P&T) Department, Government of Tripura. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/05/2022 to 31/05/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling up the online application. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts, Salary 182400 – Apply Now
Tripura TRB Recruitment 2022: Special Educator Posts, 200 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
Post Date: 18/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for TPSC Recruitment 2022: Personal Assistant Posts
The online application for the Personal Assistant Post is active now. Submit the application on or before 31st May 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can check the application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||02/05/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of TPSC Recruitment 2022: Personal Assistant Posts
Tripura Public Service Commission Personal Assistant category wise vacancies are given here. The below table contains the name of the Category and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||SC||ST||UR||No. of Posts|
Candidates will receive the monthly salary as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Personal Assistant||5700 – 24000 + Grade Pay 2800|
Age Limit (as on 31/05/2022):
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit as on 31/05/2022. Check the age limit for the Personal Assistant post in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules only for reserved categories.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Personal Assistant||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates must have completed 12th standard or Madhyamik Examination with stenography course or ITI or equivalent with 35% Marks from a recognised Board.
- Should have knowledge of operating computer and a certificate is required.
- Proficiency in Typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/transcription with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 wpm.
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||ST / SC / BPL card holders / PH||150/-|
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment 2022: Personal Assistant Posts
- The online applications will be available on the TPSC website www.tpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online link given at the bottom of the home page.
- Online registration ends on 31/05/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- The applicant has to log in to the official website with the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for TPSC Recruitment 2022: Personal Assistant Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 02/05/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.