Tripura Public Service Commission has released TPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts notification on 05/04/2022. TSPSC invites applications online from the citizens of India, for filling up 40 Assistant Professor vacancies in different disciplines under the Educational Department, Government of Tripura. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/04/2022 to 04/05/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling up the online application. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 05/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 40
Important Dates for TPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
The online application for the Assistant Professor Post is active now. Submit the application on or before 04th May 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can check the application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||05/04/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of TPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
Tripura Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Vacancies are given here. The below table contains the name of the discipline, Category and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||SC||ST||UR||No. of Posts|
Candidates will receive the monthly salary as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||57700 – 182400|
Age Limit (as on 04/05/2022):
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit as on 04/05/2022. Check the age limit for the Assistant Professor post in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules only for reserved categories.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||40 years|
- Candidates must have completed a Masters’s Degree with 55% Marks in the concerned field from a recognised University.
- Should have cleared NET (National Eligibility Test). OR
- Ph.D Degree Obtained from foreign University / Institution ranking among top 500 in the world.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||ST / SC / BPL card holders / PwD||350/-|
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
- The online applications will be available on the TPSC website www.tpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online given at the bottom of the home page.
- Online registration ends on 04/05/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- The applicant has to log in to the official website with the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for TPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.