Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Sub Inspector Posts on 13/10/2022. Notification is out for 24 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Candidates can apply online using the apply button given at the bottom of the page. Don’t miss the opportunity to work in the Tamil Nadu Government sector. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 13/10/2022 to 11/11/2022. For more details go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notification.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 13/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Sub Inspector Posts
Applications must be submitted online only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Date of Notification||13/10/2022|
|Last date for Submission of Online application||11/11/2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 16/11/2022 – 12.01 AM||To 18/11/2022 – 11.59 PM|
|Date and Time of CBT|
|Paper-I||07/02/2023||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper-II||07/02/2023||02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Sub Inspector Posts
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Sub Inspector 2022 examination is approximately 24 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the Exam name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub Inspector||Tamil Nadu Fisheries|
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Sub Inspector posts will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector||35,900 – 1,13,500|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates who apply for the Sub Inspector posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all castes]||32 years|
|2||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities,(Other than Backward Class Muslim),||No maximum Age limit|
1. Sub Inspector
- Candidates should have completed a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. (or)
- A Science Degree with Zoology as a main subject. (or)
- A Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
The selection will be done through the following stages. Exam Center details can be checked in the notification pdf using the given links.
- Computer Based Test
Registration / Examination fees should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|S. No||Examination Fee||Registration Fee|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Sub Inspector Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 13/10/2022 to 11/11/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.