Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Assistant Surgeon Posts notification on 11/10/2022. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released 1021 Assistant Surgeon vacancies. TN MRB is now accepting applications from eligible candidates to fill open positions. Candidates must submit an online form from 11/10/2022 to 25/10/2022. In this article, we have covered all the information on the most recent TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022, including the required education, pay, and online application information. For further information check the official notification using the given link.
Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon
Post Date: 11/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 1021
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Assistant Surgeon Posts
Here are the online application dates for the Assistant Surgeon positions. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. Candidates who are eligible may register within the specified dates.
|Online Application – Start Date||11/10/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||25/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Assistant Surgeon Posts
The TN MRB is accepting applications online to fill Assistant Surgeon positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility for the following positions and are interested in applying for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon posts can check out the opening details here. The post name and the number of openings are listed in the table below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The following salary will be given to the selected candidates every month. Below are details regarding the monthly salary.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Surgeon||56,100 – 1,77,500|
The candidate’s age must not exceed the given range as on 01/07/2022. Verify the age limit before applying. Candidates must be within the appropriate age limit to apply for the position. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age limit|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)||59 years|
|3||Differently Abled Candidate to “Others”||47 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”||50 years|
- Candidates should have completed MBBS.
- Served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for 12 months.
The method of selection will be based on
- CBT / Written Exam
- Tamil Language Eligibility Test
To pay the application fees, candidates should use the online payment option. The following table lists the application fees by category.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||500/-|
|For all others||1000/-|
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Visit TN MRB Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- The online application is available on the official TN MRB website.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration”.
- Select the name of the post “Assistant Surgeon”.
- Online registration closes on 25/10/2022.
- Candidates must register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of required documents.
- Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
- Pay the application fees.
- Submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.