Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 on 20/01/2020. TNPSC has announced Group 1 Exam Date 2020. Notification is out for 69 Group – I posts for direct recruitment under the Combined Civil Services-I Examination (Group-I Services). So eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2020 to 19/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2020
Post Date: 21/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 69
Place: Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Group 1 Notification Quick Links:
- TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2020
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Group 1 2020
- Pay Scale of Group 1 Vacancies
- Age Limit for applying Group 1 Vacancies
- Group 1 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- TNPSC Group 1 Selection Process
- Group 1 Exam Fee 2020
- How to Apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam
- Group 1 Online Application Form
Important Dates for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/02/2020|
|Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank||21/02/2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||05/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||19|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)||10|
|4||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||14|
|5||Assistant Director of Rural Development||07|
|6||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||01|
- Group I Posts: 56,100-1,77,500/-
Age limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC’s, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s / DC’s, BC’s, BCM’s and DW’s of all categories||“Others” i.e., applicants not belonging to SC’s, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s / DC’s, BC’s, BCM’s|
|For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes )||21 years||37 years||32 years|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)|
|For applicants possessing any degree||21 years||37 years||32 years|
|For applicants possessing a B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.||21 years||38 years||33 years|
- For Differently Abled Persons Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- The maximum age limit is 53 years for the applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs.
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” (i.e.) applicants not belonging to any of the above-said categories.
Applicants should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Preferential Qualification|
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I)
Preference shall be given to candidates who possess National awards for Physical efficiency.
Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)
|–||A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.|
A degree both in Commerce and Law.
|–||A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.|
|–||A degree either in Commerce or Law.|
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
i. Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District.
ii. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension.
iii. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology.
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I)
Men: 165 cms
Men: 86 cms (5 expansion)
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)
|Men: 165 cms with 50 kgs Weight
Men: 84 cms (5 cms expansion)
TNPSC Group 1 Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test.
Candidates should pay through online.
|2||Preliminary Examination Fee||100/-|
|3||Main Written Examination Fee||200/-|
- Applicants who have already registered in the One-TimeRegistration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/-, itis enough to pay the examination fee alone.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Fee Concession:
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes(Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes
- Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widows of all Categories
- Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Class(Other than Muslims), Backward Class (Muslim)
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2020:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the TNPSC website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 20/01/2020 to 19/02/2020 at 11.59 p.m
- One-Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicants should register only once in the One-Time Registration.
- All the applications apply using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered.
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format using User ID and password.
Important Links for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020:
|Group 1 Online Form||Click here|
|TNPSC Official Website||Click here|
|TNPSC Official Notification||Click here|
|Download Group 1 Syllabus||Click here|