Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Posts notification on 27/07/2022. Notification is out to engage 45 Vacancies for Trainee posts in Burnpur Hospital, West Bengal. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview at the mentioned venue on 12th & 13th August 2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
RCFL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts, Salary 140000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Trainee
Post Date: 27/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 45
Place: Paschim Burdwan
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Posts
Check the interview dates in the given table. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview along with the hard copy of applications and documents on the given dates.
|Interview Date||12th & 13th August 2022|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Posts
Candidates can check category-wise vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the stream name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
Walk In Interview will be held for engagement of trainees under the Proficiency Training Programme (Paramedics) from Qualified Paramedics in the field of operation Theatre, Dresser, X-Ray, ECG Technician, Pharmacist, Laboratory & Blood Bank Technician, Pulmonary Function Test Technician, Optometrist, Phlebotomist, Vaccinator, Dental Hygienist and Dental Room Assistance / Dental Operating Room Assistance, Dialysis Technician, for a period of 18 months.
|Name of the Stream||No. of Posts|
|Operation Theatre Technician||7|
|Laboratory, Blood Bank Technician||12|
|Dental Assistant/ Dental operating room assistant||1|
The trainees shall be eligible for a consolidated stipend as given below plus applicable allowances. The Stipend for the post of Trainee post is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|1||Trainee||8000 per month (during period of training)|
Age limit (01/08/2022):
Candidates should not exceed the following age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Upper Age Limit|
|3||SC / ST||35 years|
|4||PH||45 for SC/ST, 43 for OBC and 40 for UR|
1. Post No. 1 to 9 & 12
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate (10+2) with Science from any university/institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. & 2(Two) Years Diploma in a relevant field from any university/institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. Or
- Graduate in a relevant field from any university/institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Dialysis Technician: 6 months of working experience required.
- B.Sc. / Diploma in Medical Lab.Technology from a recognised institute/university with 10+2 Science OR Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery(ANM) from a recognized institute/university with a valid Nursing Council Registration Certificate OR
- Matriculation or its equivalent with certificate in phlebotomy from a recognized institution
- Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) / General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institute/university with a valid Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
4. Dental Assistant/Dental operating room assistant
- Intermediate (10+2) with Science from any university/institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. with minimum 1yr Certificate Course in Dental Assistance Or
- Diploma in Dental Operating Room Assistance.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can check the walk-in-interview date, time and venue here.
- Date of Interview: 12th & 13th August 2022
- Reporting Time: 09.00 am with documents in original and photocopies
- Place of Interview: Confluence, Opp. to Burnpur Post Office, Near Bharti Bhawan, P.O. Burnpur -713325, DT: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Walk-in-Interview SAIL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Posts
- Candidates should download the application by visiting the SAIL official website: www.sail.co.in
- Fill in all the details correctly and attach all the necessary documents.
- Bring the Hard copy of the application, along with all supporting documents at the time of the interview.
- Please bring all Original documents and a set of photocopies of the same duly self-attested along with 1(one) recent colour passport-sized photograph.
- The candidates are required to bring any Govt. issued ID Proof (viz., AADHAR/PAN/ Voters’ ID Card etc.) along with a self-attested photocopy of the same.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.