Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited has released the RCFL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee notification on 25/07/2022. Notification is out to fill 33 Management Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/07/2022 to 18/08/2022. Candidates can visit the official website link given below to apply for the Management Trainee posts. Read the complete notification to know the eligibility and salary details.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 25/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 33
Important Dates for RCFL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts
Candidates can apply online through the RCFL official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||29/07/2022 at 8:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/08/2022 at 5:00 pm|
Vacancy Details of RCFL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts
Applications are invited for 33 Management Trainee vacancies. Candidates can check the given vacancies and apply online. Category-wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Eligible candidates can apply for the below vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||TOTAL|
|1||Management Trainee (Chemical)||5||2||1||4||2||14|
|2||Management Trainee (Mechanical)||1||0||1||1||1||04|
|3||Management Trainee (Boiler)||2||0||1||1||0||04|
|4||Management Trainee (Safety)||2||0||0||0||0||02|
|5||Management Trainee (Civil)||1||0||0||1||1||03|
|6||Management Trainee (Fire)||1||0||0||0||0||01|
|7||Management Trainee(CC Lab)||2||0||0||0||0||02|
|8||Management Trainee (IT)||2||0||0||1||0||03|
Candidates will be given a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary will be applicable as per Govt rules. After successful completion of one year training, they will be absorbed in E1 Grade.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Management Trainee||40,000 – 140000|
Candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the post. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||UR / EWS||27 years|
|2||SC / ST||32 years|
|4||PwBD (UR/EWS)||37 years|
|5||PwBD (SC / ST)||42 years|
|6||PwBD (OBC)||40 years|
- Regular full time 4 years B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc. Engineering Graduate in a relevant discipline from UGC / AICTE approved Institutions. Or
- 3 years regular and full time BE / B. Tech / B.Sc. Engineering Graduate in relevant discipline from UGC / AICTE approved Institution acquired after Diploma.
- The candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in Final Year of Engineering Graduation (55% for ST category candidates).
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Online Test
Candidates should pay the application fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The fee should be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||1000/-|
|2||SSC / ST / PwBD / ExSM / Female Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the RCFL website.
- Visit the RCFL Official Website: www.rcfltd.com
- On the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Online registration starts from 29/07/2022 to 18/08/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for RCFL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 29/07/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|