Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2022: Nurse Posts notification on 01/06/2022. Notification is out to engage 34 Vacancies for the Nurse posts. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the mentioned venue on 06/06/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist Posts, 81 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Nurse
Post Date: 01/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 34
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Nurse Posts
Check the interview date in the below table Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with the application on the given dates.
|Interview Date||6th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022: Nurse Posts
Candidates can check category wise vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the category name, grade name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
The Stipend for the post of Nurse post is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age limit (31/05/2022):
Candidates should not exceed the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The age limit is relaxable for SC and ST candidates as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|2||SC / ST||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course from Recognised Nursing Institutes in India.
The selection will be based on
Candidates can check the walk-in-interview date, time and venue here.
- Date of Interview: 06/06/2022
- Place of interview: ADM Block BGH
- Contact person: Addl. CMO I/c (M/A)
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM on 06/06/2022, Conference Hall Ground Floor for Verification of documents.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Nurse Posts
- Candidates should download the application by visiting the SAIL official website: www.sail.co.in
- Fill in all the details correctly and attach all the necessary documents.
- Bring the Hard copy of the application, along with all supporting documents at the time of interview.
- Please bring all Original documents and a set of photocopy of the same duly self attested along with 2 (Two) recent photographs
- Selected trainees shall be governed by Relevant Rules of the scheme & general rules of the organization
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Nurse Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.