Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the ONGC Recruitment 2022: Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist Posts notification on 07/05/2022. Notification is out to engage 81 Vacancies on a contract basis in work centres located at Mumbai, Panvel, Nhava and Uran. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 31/05/2022 to 06/06/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on ONGC Recruitment.
NFR Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts, 5636 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist
Post Date: 31/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 81
Place: Mumbai, Panvel, Nhava, Uran
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2022: Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist Posts
The online registration dates for the Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist posts are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||31/05/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2022: Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released Field Medical Officer, GDMO and Specialist vacancies. The State/Sector wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the State/Sector and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Field Medical Officers (FMO) (Various|
|2||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) (Mumbai & Panvel)||5|
|3||Field Medical Officers (FMO) (Uran)||2|
|4||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) (Uran)||1|
|5||Medical Officer (Occupational Health) (Mumbai)||1|
|12||Homoeopathy (Mumbai & Panvel)||2|
Candidates selected for ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 will receive the monthly salary as given in the tabular column. Check the salary details provided below. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Level||Pay Scale|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer / Medical Officer (OH)||1,00,000|
|2||Field Medical Officer||1,05,000|
|3||Specialist / Visiting Doctors||2,500 Per Visit of 2|
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Field Medical Officer (Male)||60 Years|
|2||Field Medical Officer (Female)||45 Years|
|3||Other Posts||No Maximum Age Limit|
1. GDMO / FMO / MO
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.).
2. Specialist / Visiting Doctors
- Candidates should have completed MD / MS in the relevant field.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) (Registration with Maharashtra Council of Homeopathy Essential).
The candidates will be selected through the following stages
No Application fees
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022: Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can register by visiting the ONGC Official Website www.ongcindia.com
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated.
- Online registration starts from 31/05/2022 to 06/06/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2022: Field Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.