Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 30/08/2022. Notification is to engage 400 Apprentice Vacancies in Rourkela Steel Plant. Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online on or before 30/09/2022. Candidates may find the job vacancies in the details below. The SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf is also available to candidates. Check by clicking the link below. Candidates can read more about eligibility requirements and the selection process in the content below. Applicants are advised to submit their online applications well before the deadline in order to avoid any technical issues.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 30/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 400
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
For the dates of the online application, see the below table. Those who meet the requirements can apply online. Apply on or before the specified dates.
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
In the table below, candidates can view post wise Apprentice vacancies. Each post name and the open positions are stated below. For the following positions in its existing and modernization units, SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant is accepting online applications from young people who are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, promising, and talented.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
The apprentice will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice will be released soon.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice||Applicable as per Rules|
Age limit (as on 30/09/2022):
Candidates must be under the following age limit in order to be considered for the positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
- Candidates must have completed a Degree / Diploma / ITI from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
No Application Fee for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAIL Official website.
- Candidates must first register using the given portals.
- Trade Apprentice: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice: www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Online registration closes on 30/09/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in to the home page ->Click Apprentice Oppertunites.
- Search Establishment name -> Click Apply.
- Fill out the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.