Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2022: Attendant, Technician Trainee Posts notification on 24/08/2022. Notification is to engage 146 Attendant, Technician Trainee Vacancies in Bokaro Steel Plant. Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online between 25/08/2022 to 30/09/2022. Candidates can see the job requirements in the information below. Additionally, candidates can access the SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf by clicking the link below. Candidates can read more about the position, the opening, the eligibility requirements, the selection process, the application process, and the fee structure in the content below. To avoid any technical difficulties, applicants are urged to submit their online applications well in advance of the deadline.
Name of the Post: Attendant, Technician Trainee
Post Date: 24/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 146
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Attendant, Technician Trainee Posts
For the dates of the online application, see the below table. Those who meet the requirements can apply online. Apply on or before the specified dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||25/08/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online (Dates Extended)||30/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022: Attendant, Technician Trainee Posts
In the table below, candidates can view Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies by category. Each category’s name and the number of open positions are stated below.
For the following positions in its existing and modernization units, SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant is accepting online applications from young people who are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, promising, and talented.
The trainees will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Attendant, Technician Trainee position is listed below.
|Training Year||Pay Scale|
|1st year Training||12,900|
|2nd year Training||16,100|
Age limit (as on 15/09/2022):
Candidates must be under the following age limit in order to be considered for the positions. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) category. Departmental candidates (employees of SAIL) will be given relaxation of 10 years.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (NAC)||28 years|
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation and
- Apprenticeship training of minimum one year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test
- The question paper will be of objective type.
- The test will include 100 questions in total, and you will have 90 minutes to complete it.
- There will be one mark allotted for each question, and 0.25 will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
|S. No.||Post||Written Exam Segments (100 questions)|
|1||ACTT (NAC)||a. General Awareness (40 Questions)|
b. Logical Reasoning (30 Questions)
c. Quantitative Aptitude (30 Questions)
Fee can be paid online as per the instructions given on the payment window. candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC), a Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Ex-Serviceman (ESM) and Departmental candidates are not required to pay a fee.
|General / OBC / EWS||200/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / ESM & Departmental candidates||Nil|
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Attendant, Technician Trainee Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAIL Official website.
- Visit the SAIL Official Website: www.sail.co.in
- On the homepage, click on Careers -> Login.
- Select New User / Registered User.
- Online registration starts from 25/08/2022 to 30/09/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.