Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Recruitment 2023: Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach, High-Performance Coach Posts notification on 10/02/2023. Notification is out to engage 152 Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach and High-Performance Coach Vacancies soon on a contract and deputation basis. Candidates who are interested and qualifies the mentioned criteria should apply online between 10/02/2023 to 03/03/2023. Candidates should submit an online application only if they meet the requirements listed below. The job description is available to candidates in the details below. Additionally, candidates can download the notification pdf by clicking the link below.
Name of the Post: Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach, High Performance Coach
Post Date: 10/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 152
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2023: Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach, High Performance Coach Posts
Check the table for the SAI Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach and High Performance Coach Online Application dates. Eligible candidates can send the applications and documents on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment 2023: Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach, High Performance Coach Posts
Candidates can view the discipline wise vacancy details in the table below. The discipline name and the number of vacancies assigned to that discipline are listed in the table below. Candidates may be posted anywhere across India.
|Coach||Sr. Coach||Ch. Coach||HPC|
|19||Kayaking & Canoeing||1||3||2||1|
Candidates will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach and High Performance Coach position is listed below.
|Position||Level and pay Matrix for Deputation||Consolidated Pay for Contractual Engagement|
|High-Performance Coach||Level-13 (123100-215900)||220,000/-|
|Chief Coach||Level-12 (78800-209200)||145,000/-|
|Senior Coach||Level-11 (67700-208700)||125,000/-|
Candidates must be under the following age limits in order to be considered for the positions.
|HPC||Chief Coach||Senior Coach||Coach|
|60 Years||60 Years||50 Years||45 Years|
- Diploma / Equivalent in relevant subject or
- Medal winner in Olympic / World Championship / Twice Olympic Participation or
- Participation in Olympic / Paralympics and International Event.
- Dronacharya Awardee.
The selection will be based on
- Exam / Personal Interview
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023: Coach, Chief Coach, Senior Coach, High Performance Coach Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAI Official website.
- Visit the SAI Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- On the homepage, under the latest updates click ->”ENGAGEMENT OF Coach” ->Read more ->Notification pdf will open.
- On the pdf, Click the link to Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 10/02/2023 to 03/03/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.