Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has released the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Stenographer, Clerk, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant Posts notification on 28/10/2022. Notification is out for filling 596 Vacancies for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/10/2022 to 28/11/2022. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer, Clerk, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant
Post Date: 28/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 596
Important Dates for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Stenographer, Clerk, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||28/10/2022 (11:00 hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/11/2022 (18:00 hrs)|
Vacancy Details of RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Stenographer, Clerk, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the division name and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades.
|1||Stenographe R (English)||Gen Admn||C1||1||1||2||4||8|
|2||Senior Comml Clerk Cum Tkt Clerk||Commercial||B2||23||15||33||83||154|
|5||Junior Accounts Assistant||Accounts||C2||21||13||26||90||150|
|6||Junior Comml Clerk Cum Tkt Clerk||Commercial||B2||16||18||28||64||126|
- The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale. The stipend is applicable to apprentice as per Government Rules.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2023):
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 01/01/2023 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer, Clerk, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Station Master||42 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||47 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||45 years|
- The candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent.
- Must have completed Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes.
2. Senior Comml Clerk Cum Tkt Clerk / Goods Guard / Station Master
- Candidates should have completed Degree or equivalent.
3. Junior Comml Clerk Cum Tkt Clerk / Accounts Clerk
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent.
The selection will be based on the
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aptitude/Speed/Skill test
- Document Verification and Medical Examination
- No Application fees
How to Apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Stenographer, Clerk, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply through the website www.rrccr.com
- Click Apply Online.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT,
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.