Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced the RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts notification on 15/09/2023. Rajasthan PSC has issued a notification to fill 72 Statistical Officer vacancies. Read the eligibility requirements and submit an online application from 15/09/2023 to 14/10/2023. Candidates can check the eligibility details here if they’re interested in the RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment. Selection criteria are listed below in this article. The below content includes all the necessary information on RPSC Recruitment 2023 that the candidates need to know before applying for the posts.
Name of the Post: Statistical Officer
Post Date: 15/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 72
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online for the following posts through the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s official website on the given dates. Candidates should make sure they meet all of the eligibility requirements listed below. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts
Candidates who meet the qualifications may apply for the following roles. Candidates can go through the subject-wise vacancy details and apply online.
|Name of the Posts||Total|
Candidates will be given a salary after the appointment. Check the below table for monthly salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Statistical Officer||Applicable as per Rules|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2024):
Candidates should have attained 21 years of age and not completed 40 years of age to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Statistical Officer||21 to 40 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Check the age relaxation in the given points
- Male Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 5 years
- Women Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 10 years
- Women Candidates belonging to General Category – 5 years
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc / Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Commerce or Mathematics.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay the fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee below and complete the payment accordingly. The exam fees must be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking.
|2||MBC / EWS / SC / ST||400/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts
- Visit ->www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The online application will be available on the RPSC Official website.
- Click -> RPSC Online ->Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 15/09/2023 to 14/10/2023.
- Use a valid email and mobile number to apply.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fees. Payment should be made online.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.