Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Recruitment 2023: High-Performance Analyst Posts notification on 14/09/2023. Notification is out to engage 64 High-Performance Analysts Vacancies on a contract basis in SAI NCOEs. Interested candidates who qualify the mentioned eligibility criteria should apply online between 14/09/2023 to 05/10/2023. Candidates should submit an online application only if they meet the requirements listed below. The job description is available to candidates in the details below. Additionally, candidates can download the notification pdf by clicking the link below.
Name of the Post: High Performance Analyst
Post Date: 14/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 64
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst Posts
Check the table for the High Performance Analyst Online Application dates. Eligible candidates can apply online on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||14/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates can view vacancy details in the table below. The department name and the number of vacancies assigned to that department are listed in the table below. Candidates may be posted anywhere across India. The interview will be conducted for the engagement High Performance Analyst.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||28|
Candidates will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Performance Analyst position is listed below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|High Performance Analyst||1,05,000|
Candidates must be under the following age limits to be considered for the High Performance Analyst posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|2||High Performance Analyst||45 years|
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with 5 years or 3 years of experience in relevant field or Masters Degree / Ph. D in relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated in an interview for 100 marks in the following ways.
|Categories For Evaluation||Maximum Marks (100marks)|
|Practical knowledge assessment||30|
|Aptitude for working in a sports organization / High Performance ecosystem||10|
|Knowledge related to recent advancements / Research Paper / Publications||10|
|Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines||10|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAI Official website.
- Visit the SAI Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- On the homepage, under the latest updates -> Jobs ->Notification.
- On the pdf, Click the link to Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 14/09/2023 to 05/10/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.