Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has released the RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 11/07/2022. Notification is out to engage 91 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates from all over India are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022 from 11/07/2022 to 31/07/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2022: Junior Operator Posts, Salary 78,000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 11/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 91
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates intending to apply for the RITES Apprentice Posts can check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the following posts. Eligible candidates can submit the RITES Apprentice application online on or before the last date.
|Start Date of Online Application||11/07/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The salary details for the post of RITES Apprentice are given below. Apprentices will be placed in the following pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed four years full-time Engineering Degree (B.E / B.Tech).
- Non-Engineering Graduate: Candidates should have completed BA / BBA / B. Com.
2. Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Diploma.
3. Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed ITI (Full Time) from NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on the
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates apply online by visiting the Official website links given below.
- Engineering Degree / Diploma candidates who have not registered with BOAT through NATS Portal are required to register themselves www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal.
- ITI Pass candidates or Graduate BA, BBA / B Com pass are required to apply through www.apprenticeship.gov.in portal.
- After completing the registration, log onto NATS/NAPS portal as applicable using their User ID/Email ID and Password.
- On the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select the option “Find Establishment” from the drop down menu.
- Click on “Find Establishment” >select Establishment name and type “RITES LIMITED”.
- Online registration starts from 11/07/2022 to 31/07/2022.
- Click Apply button and fill out the application.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.
Candidates need to carry the following documents at the time of interview if called:
- Duly filled in Application form (Typed/Written by hand in Capital Letters Only) attached as Annexure II with photograph pasted thereon (Original copy of the same is required at the time of selection, if called).
- Essential qualification certificates as per the disciplines mentioned at Annexure I (Marksheets of all semesters/years and passing certificate/Degree/Diploma/ITI) are required at the time of selection, if called.
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online (NAPS)||Click here|
|To Apply Online (NATS)||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.