How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates apply online by visiting the Official website links given below.
- Engineering Degree / Diploma candidates who have not registered with BOAT through NATS Portal are required to register themselves www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal.
- ITI Pass candidates or Graduate BA, BBA / B Com pass are required to apply through www.apprenticeship.gov.in portal.
- After completing the registration, log onto NATS/NAPS portal as applicable using their User ID/Email ID and Password.
- On the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select the option “Find Establishment” from the drop down menu.
- Click on “Find Establishment” >select Establishment name and type “RITES LIMITED".
- Online registration starts from 11/07/2022 to 31/07/2022.
- Click Apply button and fill out the application.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.
Candidates need to carry the following documents at the time of interview if called:
- Duly filled in Application form (Typed/Written by hand in Capital Letters Only) attached as Annexure II with photograph pasted thereon (Original copy of the same is required at the time of selection, if called).
- Essential qualification certificates as per the disciplines mentioned at Annexure I (Marksheets of all semesters/years and passing certificate/Degree/Diploma/ITI) are required at the time of selection, if called.
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.