Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited has released the RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 24/10/2023. Notification is out to fill 408 Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/10/2023 to 07/11/2023. To apply for the Apprentice posts candidates can click on the official website URL below. To know about eligibility and pay details, read the entire notification. Apprentice training duration will be for 1 year. The Apprentice’s training will be conducted at Trombay, Mumbai, Thal, Raigad.
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 24/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 408
Important Dates for RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates can submit their online applications via the RCFL website. Candidates make sure they meet all requirements before applying for the position. Submit the online application on or before the last date. Apply dates are specified below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/10/2023 at 10:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/11/2023 at 5:00 pm|
Vacancy Details of RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited to fill up 408 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice positions. Candidates can check the given vacancies and apply online. Candidates satisfying the Apprentice eligibility can apply for the posts. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply for the positions listed below.
|S. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
After being hired, candidates will get a monthly compensation. Salary Details are given below. In addition to the consolidated stipend, the apprentice is not eligible for any other benefits, facilities, or allowances.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2023):
Candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the post. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate / Trade / Technician Apprentice||Not less than 18 years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Graduate Degree in any discipline / B.Com / BBA.
2. Diploma Apprentice
- Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.
3. Trade Apprentice
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
Check the selection process below. The following stages will determine how candidates are chosen.
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2023: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the RCFL Official website.
- Candidates applying for Trade Apprenticeship shall register on: www.apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration.
- Candidates applying for Technician Apprentice shall register as a student on: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Visit the RCFL Official Website www.rcfltd.com
- On the homepage, click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES – 2023-24.
- Online registration starts from 24/10/2023 to 07/11/2023.
- Register using a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- Click “I Accept” and then “Apply Online” to fill out the Application Form.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Format: Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.