Punjab Public Service Commission has released the PPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts notification on 07/09/2022. PPSC invites online applications for the recruitment of 159 Civil Judge Vacancies in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab. The application forms for this recruitment drive are available online from 07/09/2022 to 10/10/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the last date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 07/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 159
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts
The online registration dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judge posts. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 will be offered a monthly salary after the appointment. Check salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Judge||27,700 – 44,770|
Age Limit (as on 10/10/2022):
The candidates can go through the mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must satisfy the age limit as on 10/10/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Civil Judge||18 to 37 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed as per Government rule. Age relaxation is applicable for the below categories.
- Govt Employees – 45 years
- SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) / Widows, Divorcees / Women – 42 years
- PWD (Punjab) – 47 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
- LLB (Bachelor’s Degree in Law)
- Punjabi Language upto Matriculation or its equivalent Standard.
The selection process for Civil Judges will be as per the following.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Viva Voce
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below. The application fee must be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC / ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only||500/-||250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|EWS / PWD / LDESM||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories||500/-||1000/-||1500/-|
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Civil Judge Posts
The process of applying for the Civil Judge Posts will be divided into two phases as illustrated below:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PPSC website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click ->Open Advertisement ->Apply/View ->Apply Online
- Enter all the Basic Details, Contact Details, Category Details, Qualifications & Other Details.
- Candidates should fill in all the details correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the Application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.