Punjab and Haryana High Court has released the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts notification on 03/09/2022. The notification was out to engage 12 Clerks in Punjab and Haryana High Court. Candidates who meet the requirements (described below) may submit an online application from September 3 to September 24, 2022. Candidates should confirm that they meet the minimal qualifications listed below before submitting an application for the post of Clerk. The examination will most likely take place in October/November of 2022. Candidates can view the eligibility criteria and available positions information below. Candidates are given access to all direct links. Check here for the latest Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 03/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 12
- Latest Govt Jobs 2022
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2022
- Punjab Govt Jobs 2022
- Haryana Govt Jobs 2022
Important Dates for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts
The application dates for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 are stated below. To apply for a clerk position, do so before September 24, 2022. No applications will be taken into consideration after the deadline.
|Start Date of Online Application||03/09/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/09/2022 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court invites online applications for Clerk Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Post|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Salary:
The salary and allowances will be governed as per the rules and instructions issued by the Government of Punjab.
Only those who meet the necessary age requirements will be eligible for the position. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No|| |
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||General||18 years||37 years|
|2||SC||18 years||42 years|
|3||OBC||18 years||40 years|
|6||In Service Employees||–||45 years|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent.
- Passed the matriculation examination with Hindi or Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in the operation of Computers.
Selection will be based on the following process
- Online Written Test
- Word Processing Test
Exam schedules are released. The following subjects will be covered in the exam. Check the exam format right away.
|S.No.||Duration||Subject||Type of Exam||MaximumMarks||Qualifying marks|
|1.||2 hours||General Knowledge||Objective||50||33% in each subject. 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
|Subjective (Essay, Letter, Precis, Translation)||30|
Candidates must pay the registration fees online. There will only be an online payment option. Applications will be taken into consideration after successful payment transactions.
|S. No.||Category||Online Facilitation Charges||Examination Fee||Total|
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the Punjab & Haryana High Court’s official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit -> www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Click ->Recruitment for the post of Clerk – 2022 -> Apply Online. or
- on the home page click “Inviting online applications for the posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab.” or
- Click Recruitment -> Recruitments -> Judicial Officers.
- The online application can be submitted from 03/09/2022 to 24/09/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.