Punjab Public Service Commission has released the PPSC Recruitment 2022: Building Inspector Posts notification on 18/06/2022. PPSC invites online applications for the recruitment of 157 Building Inspector (Group B) Vacancies in various Departments of the Government of Punjab. The application forms for this recruitment drive are available online from 18/06/2022 to 08/07/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the last date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
PPSC Recruitment 2022: Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Posts, 119 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Building Inspector
Post Date: 18/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 157
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Building Inspector Posts
The online registration dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||18/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08/07/2022|
|Start Date for Printing System Generated Bank|
|Last Date for Printing System Generated Bank|
|Last date for Payment of fees||19/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment 2022: Building Inspector Posts
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Building Inspector posts. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Building Inspector(Group-B) (Municipal Councils)||131|
|2||Building Inspector (Group-B) (Municipal Corporation)||26|
Candidates applying for Building Inspector Recruitment 2022 will be offered a monthly salary after the appointment. Check salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
The candidates can go through the mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must satisfy the age limit as on 01/01/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Building Inspector||18 to 37 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed as per Government rule. Age relaxation is applicable for the below categories.
- Govt Employees – 45 years
- SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) / Widows, Divorcees / Women – 42 years
- PWD (Punjab) – 47 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Architecture / Architecture Assistantship from the State Board of Technical Education Punjab or from any other recognized institution. OR
- Higher Qualification in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
The selection of candidates for the post of Building Inspector (Group-B) in the various departments of Government of Punjab will be as per the following.
- Written Exam
The written competitive examination will be conducted as per the following exam pattern.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There is negative marking, for each incorrect answer 1 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Unanswered/unattempted questions will be given no marks.
- The exam will be of two (02) hours duration.
- The examination is pen and paper-based, to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using a ballpoint pen.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks|
|1||Questions from the Subject||100||400|
|2||Questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude||20||80|
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below. The application fee must be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC / ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only||500/-||250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|EWS / PWD / LDESM||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories||500/-||1000/-||1500/-|
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Building Inspector Posts
The process of applying for the Building Inspector Posts will be divided into two phases as illustrated below:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PPSC website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- PHASE-1: Applying/Editing the application
- PHASE-2: Method of filling the application and Exam Fees.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login & Apply using the registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Building Inspector Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.