Punjab Public Service Commission has released the PPSC Recruitment 2022: Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Posts notification on 17/06/2022. PPSC invites online applications for the recruitment of 119 Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Group B Vacancies in various Departments of the Government of Punjab. The application forms for this recruitment drive are available online from 16/06/2022 to 06/07/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the last date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
PPSC Recruitment 2022: Senior Assistant Posts, 198 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen
Post Date: 16/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 119
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Posts
The online registration dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06/07/2022|
|Start date for printing system generated bank|
|Last date for printing system generated bank|
|Last date for Payment of fees||15/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment 2022: Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Posts
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen posts. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Recruitment 2022 will be offered a monthly salary after the appointment. Check salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen||35,400|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
The candidates can go through the below mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must have the upper age limit as on 01/01/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen||18 to 37 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed as per Government rule. Age relaxation is applicable for the below categories.
- Govt Employees – 45 years
- SC / ST / BC (residents of Punjab) / Widows, Divorcees / Women – 42 years
- PWD (Punjab) – 47 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
1. Head Draftsmen (Group-B) Technical in the Department of Local Government of Punjab
- Candidates should possess Civil Draftsman or its equivalent from a State Board of Technical Education, Punjab or from any other recognized institution or Higher Qualification in the relevant field from a recognized institution. And
- An experience for a minimum period of four years working as a Draftsman in a Municipal
Corporation/ Municipal Council / Nagar Panchayat / Improvement Trust or a Department of Government.
2. Draftsmen (Group-B) Technical in the Department of Local Government of Punjab
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Certificate in Civil Draftsman or its equivalent from a State Board of Technical Education, Punjab or from any other recognized institution. OR
- Higher Qualification in the relevant field from recognized Institution.
3. Draftsman (Group-B ) in the Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs, Govt. of Punjab.
- Should possess two years Certificate of Draftsman Civil from an Industrial Training Institute or higher Qualification in same discipline from recognized university or institute.
The selection of candidates for the post of Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen (Group-B) in the various departments of Government of Punjab will be as per the following.
- Written Exam
The written competitive examination will be conducted as per the following exam pattern.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks|
|1||Questions from the Subject||100||400|
|2||Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge||20||80|
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There is negative marking, for each incorrect answer 1 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Unanswered/unattempted questions will be given no marks.
- The exam will be of two (02) hours duration.
- The examination is a pen and paper-based, to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using ball point pen.
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below. Application fee must be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC / ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only||500/-||250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|EWS / PWD / LDESM||500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories||500/-||1000/-||1500/-|
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the PPSC website: www.ppsc.gov.in
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login & Apply using the registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for PPSC Recruitment 2022: Draftsmen & Head Draftsmen Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.