Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC Recruitment 2023: Vital Statistics Assistant Posts notification on 20/11/2023. Notification is out for 234 vacancies to fill teacher posts under the Government of Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/11/2023 to 24/12/2023. Post wise vacancies and eligibility details are given below for easy reference of aspirants. Candidates who are interested in the Teacher Posts can check the details given below for more information regarding the OSSC recruitment 2023.
Name of the Post: Vital Statistics Assistant
Post Date: 24/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 234
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2023: Vital Statistics Assistant Posts
Check out the online application dates for the Teacher Posts given in the below table. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. Online registration closes on 24th December 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/11/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Recruitment 2023: Vital Statistics Assistant Posts
Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruits Vital Statistics Assistant Vacancies. Post wise vacancies distribution is listed below. Check vacancy details here.
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Vital Statistics Assistant||234|
Candidates appointed for the OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Posts will receive a monthly salary as per the Government Rules.
The candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit on the given tabular column. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. The relaxed age limit is also given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR||21 to 38 years|
|2||SEBC / SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / Women||21 to 43 years|
|3||PWD||21 to 48 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics.
The selection will be of two stages
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Skill Test
- Document Verification
The application fee should be paid only through online mode. Candidates belonging to the following categories (UR / SC / ST) can check their application fees in the tabular column.
|UR / other||Not Mentioned|
|SC / ST / PWD||Not Mentioned|
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2023: Vital Statistics Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in
- On the home page Click -> Apply Online.
- Candidates should register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated. Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill out the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.