Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC Recruitment 2023: CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam notification on 26/06/2023. The notification is released with the aim of filling 354 vacancies in Group-B & Group-C Posts under Various departments of the Government of Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/06/2023 to 30/07/2023. Post-wise vacancies and eligibility details are given for easy reference of aspirants. Candidates interested in the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam can check the details below for more information regarding the OSSC CHSL recruitment 2023.
Name of the Post: Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
Post Date: 26/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 354
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2023: CHSL Exam
Check out the online application dates for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam given in the below table. Eligible candidates can apply online as per the given dates. Online registration closes on 30th July 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Recruitment 2023: CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam
Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruits 354 Vacancies to fill up Group-B & Group-C posts. Category-wise vacancy distribution is given below. Check vacancy details here.
|Name of Posts||Name of Office|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||245|
|Technical Assistant (Provisional)||19|
Candidates appointed for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Posts will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Group-B Graduate Level||Applicable as per Rules|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023):
The candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit on the given tabular column. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. The relaxed age limit is also given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||21 to 38 years|
|2||Technical Assistant (Provisional)||20 to 38 years|
|3||Amin||21 to 38 years|
- Candidates must have completed the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination.
- Candidates must have completed Diploma for Weaving Supervisor posts.
The selection will be done through the following stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Document Verification
Applicable as per OSSC rules.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2023: CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in
- Under Whats New section click -> Apply Online.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated. Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill out the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.