Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 26/06/2023. Notification is out to engage 50 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates will be posted in NPCIL Bulandshahr, UP. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the apprentice posts from 27/06/2023 on or before 18/07/2023. Candidates can check the official notification and apply using the link given below. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 26/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Online registration must be done through the NAPS portal. Interested candidates can check the given dates and apply accordingly. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date for submitting the application is 18/07/2023.
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/07/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||08/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 50 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts. Trades, Categories & Vacancies are given in the below table. Keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Recruitment updates.
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|1||Completed two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Completed one year of ITI course||7,700|
The candidate’s age limit should not exceed maximum 24 years as on 18/07/2023. Candidates ensure that they satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category-wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trades.
Candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI Trade.
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Go to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates have to register themselves on the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal, have to apply for the respective trade through Establishment Registration Number.
- Complete the registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal.
- Now visit the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents to the following address on or before 08/08/2023.
Dy. Manager (HRM) Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, PO: NAPP Township, Narora Bulandshahr-203389 (Uttar Pradesh).