Odisha State Selection Board has released the OSSB Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts notification on 11/09/2023. OSSB Recruitment Notification 2023 is out for filling 1065 Lecturer vacancies in Non-Government Aided Colleges of Odisha. The online registration link will be active from 11/09/2023 to 13/10/2023. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post Date: 11/09/2023
No. of Vacancies: 1065
Important Dates for OSSB Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts
Online registration commences on 11th September 2023. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online OSSB Lecturer applications will be active till 13th October 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/09/2023 (1:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13/10/2023 (11:45 PM)|
Vacancy Details of OSSB Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts
Online applications are invited for Lecturer Posts. Totally 1065 vacancies are released out of which 347 are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies below as the table contains the name of the category and the number of posts.
|Name of the Post||ST||SC||SEBC||UR||Total|
Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer||44900 – 142400|
Age Limit (as on 01/09/2023):
Check the age limit for the Lecturer posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd September 1981 and not later than 1st September 2002.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max Age Limit|
|1||Lecturer||21 years||42 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, ESM and PwD candidates. Check the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Women / ESM – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Candidates should have completed Masters’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
Selection will be based on two stages as follows
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Check the fee details in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / SEBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||200/-|
How to apply for OSSB Recruitment 2023: Lecturer Posts
Candidates can apply online through the OSSB official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OSSB official site www.ssbodisha.ac.in
- Click Apply Online.
- New users, register using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Login details will be sent to the email ID or mobile number.
- After registering, apply using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application for future reference.