Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced the BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts notification on 07/09/2023. The Recruitment Notification is out for 34 vacancies on a fixed term contract basis. The candidate’s workplace will be at BDL Office(s) / Unit(s) located in Bangalore. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and check the vacancy details in the content below. Eligible candidates can directly attend the interview on 16/09/2023 to 17/09/2023.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 07/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 34
Important Dates for BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts
Candidates can check out the application in the below article. Candidates are requested to apply online on the given date & time. Candidates can check the dates here.
Vacancy Details of BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts
Candidates can check the vacancies allocated for Project Engineer posts here. Check vacancies in the below table.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Engineer (Electronics / Computer Science / Electrical)||27|
|2||Project Engineer (Mechanical)||07|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Check the pay scale in the below table.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (1st year)|
|1||Project Engineer||30000 – 39000|
Candidates should satisfy the maximum age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Age relaxation for SC – 05 Years / ST – 05 Years / OBC (NCL) – 03 Years for Project Diploma Assistants / Project Trade Assistants.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||28 years|
1. Project Engineer
- BE/B.Tech / B.Sc / M.E./M.Tech in the concerned discipline.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts
- Download the application from the official website www.bdl-india.in
- On the Home Page Click -> Careers -> Application form.
- Candidates can also click the given links to download the application.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates should report to the venue with a duly filled-in application along with all certificates.
- The Interview Date, Time and venue are mentioned below.
The interview date and reporting time are included below. Candidates should report at 8.30 AM.
Interview Date: 16/09/2023 & 17/09/2023
Time: 8:30 AM
Aeronautical Society of India, Suranjan Das Road, Opposite Engine Division, Binna Mangala, New Tippasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560075