Odisha School Education Programme Authority has released the OSEPA Recruitment 2023: Junior Teacher Posts notification on 11/09/2023. Notification is out for 2000 vacancies to fill Junior teacher posts under the Government of Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/09/2023 to 10/10/2023. Post wise vacancies and eligibility details are given below for easy reference of aspirants. Candidates who are interested in the Teacher Posts can check the details given below for more information regarding the OSEPA recruitment 2023.
Name of the Post: Junior Teacher
Post Date: 11/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 2000
Important Dates for OSEPA Recruitment 2023: Junior Teacher Posts
Check out the online application dates for the Junior Teacher Posts given in the below table. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. Online registration closes on 10th October 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of OSEPA Recruitment 2023: Junior Teacher Posts
Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruits 2000 Junior Teacher Vacancies. Post wise vacancies distribution is listed below. Check vacancy details here.
|Name of the Post||Total|
Candidates appointed for the OSEPA Junior Teacher Posts will receive a monthly salary as per the Government Rules.
The Age Limit and age relaxation are applicable as per Government rules.
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree / PG Degree in a Relevant discipline. qualification details will be notified soon.
The selection will be of two stages
- Computer Based Test
The application fee should be paid only through online mode. Candidates belonging to the following categories (UR / SC / ST) can check their application fees in the tabular column.
|UR / other||Not Mentioned|
|SC / ST / PWD||Not Mentioned|
How to Apply for OSEPA Recruitment 2023: Junior Teacher Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official OSEPA website www.osepa.odisha.gov.in
- Click -> Publication -> Apply Online.
- Candidates should register using a valid email and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated. Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill out the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.