Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 26/04/2023. Notification is out to engage 96 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates will be posted in NPCIL, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Trade apprentice posts from 26/04/2023 on or before 25/05/2023. Candidates can check the official notification and apply using the link given below. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable 2023 Admit Card Released – Download Now
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 26/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 96
Place: Kalpakkam, Chengalpattu
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
Online registration must be done through the NAPS portal and applications must be submitted offline. Interested candidates can check the given dates and apply accordingly. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date for submitting the application is 25/05/2023.
|Start Date to Submit Application||26/04/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/05/2023|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 96 Vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts. Trades, Categories & Vacancies are given in the below table. Keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Recruitment updates.
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||6|
|Laboratory Assistant – Chemical Plant||6|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||4|
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|1||Completed two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Completed one year of ITI course||7,700|
The candidate’s age limit should be minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years as on 25/05/2023. Candidates ensure that they satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||16 years||24 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trades.
Candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI Trade.
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Go to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates have to register themselves on the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal, have to apply for the respective trade through Establishment Registration Number.
- Complete the registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal.
- Now visit the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents to the following address on or before 25/05/2023.
Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.