Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 27/05/2022. Notification is out to engage 50 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in the Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh). Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/05/2022 and 16/06/2022. Candidates can apply online using the given online application link. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Posts, 125 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 27/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. Interested candidates can check the online registration dates and apply online. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 07/07/2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/05/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 50 Vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts. Trades, Categories & Vacancies are given in the below table. Keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Recruitment updates.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Split up:
|Name of Post||Name of Discipline||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||PwBD|
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Candidates engaged after two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Candidates engaged after one year of ITI course||7,700|
The candidate’s age limit should be minimum 14 years and maximum 24 years as on 16/06/2022. Candidates ensure that they satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||14 years||24 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed ITI in their respective trades.
Candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI Trade.
The candidate should possess the required physical standards as below
- Height: 137 cms and above.
- Weight: 25.4 kgs and above.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Go to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates have to register themselves in the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal, have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E05200901473.
- Complete the registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal.
- Now visit the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application to the given address on or before 07/07/2022.
Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, PO: NAPP Township, Narora Bulandshahr-203 389 (Uttar Pradesh).
Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.