Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 29/06/2022. Notification is out to engage 75 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in NPCIL, Kaiga Site. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/06/2022 on or before 31/07/2022. Candidates can apply online using the given online application link. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
CIL Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee Posts, 481 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 29/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 75
Place: Uttara Kannada
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
Applications must be submitted in offline mode only. Interested candidates can check the given dates and apply online. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 31/07/2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||29/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 75 Vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts. Trades & Vacancies are given in the below table. Keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Recruitment updates.
|S. No||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|5||Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas|
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Candidates who completed two years of ITI course||8,855|
|2||Candidates who completed one year of ITI course||7,700|
The candidate’s age limit should be minimum 14 years and maximum 24 years as on 31/07/2022. Candidates ensure that they satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||14 years||24 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed ITI in their respective trades.
Candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI Trade.
Note: The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character / Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Go to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates have to register themselves in the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal, have to apply for the respective trade through Establishment Registration No. E01212900046.
- Complete the registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal.
- Now visit the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- After registering online, download the submitted application form.
Candidates are required to keep the scanned copy of the following original documents ready to upload in www.npcilcareers.co.in before initiating the Online Application Form.
- Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format (.jpg /.jpeg).
- Photograph File Size: 10 KB to 50KB; Dimension: 4.4 cm X 5.8 cm.
- Signature File Size: 10 KB to 20 KB; Dimension: 4.4 cm X 2.9 cm.
- SSLC/10th Pass Certificate.
- Essential Qualification ITI Passed Certificate.
- Essential Qualification ITI Final Mark Sheet.
- Caste certificate, if belonging to SC/ST, OBC (NCL)/EWS category.
- PwBD certificate, if applying for age relaxation under PwBD category.
- Valid identity proof Preferably Aadhar Card.
Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.