Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Executive Trainee Posts notification on 12/04/2022. Notification is out to fill 225 Vacancies for upcoming projects across the country. Candidates who are interested in the above posts can apply online from 13/04/2022 to 28/04/2022. We have provided the online application link. Candidates can register online using the given link. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Post Date: 12/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 225
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Executive Trainee Posts
Interested candidates can check the online registration dates and apply online. Check the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/04/2022 From 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/04/2022 Till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Executive Trainee Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 225 Vacancies for Executive Trainee Posts. Post wise vacancies are given in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Job updates.
Category wise break up of vacancies:
Discipline & Category wise break up of vacancies:
|Name of the Discipline||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC(NCL)||TOTAL|
The selected candidates for Executive Trainee posts will be offered a pay scale as given below. After successful completion of training, the Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates must satisfy the minimum & maximum age limits to be eligible for the posts. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Executive Trainee||26 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- BE / BTech / B Sc (Engineering) / 5 years Integrated MTech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on
The application fee must be paid online. The application fee is non-refundable.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Fees|
|1||Male (General (UR), EWS and OBC)||500/-|
|2||SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, Female||Nil|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Executive Trainee Posts
Candidates can kindly follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Go to NPCIL official website: www.npcil.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 13/04/2022 to 28/04/2022.
- Click ->Careers->Click here to Apply Online.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in with their roll number and password.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the documents in the given format.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.