National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has announced the NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts notification on 19/07/2022. Notification is out for 5505 Vacancies on a contract basis for Four Months training program in Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN). Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online from 20/07/2022 to 09/08/2022. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the category wise vacancies. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 19/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 5505
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online for the Community Health Officer post. The online registration window opened on 20th July 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date of Online Application||20/07/2022 at 11:00 AM|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/08/2022 at 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 5505 Community Health Officer vacancies. Category-wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Check the salary details in the below table. 10,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Community Health Officer||35000 per month|
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer post as on 20/07/2022 is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||35 years|
Upper Age Limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
- Candidates should have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute / University.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Candidates who successfully complete the Document Verification Process (DVP) will be posted as Community Health Officer (CHO).
- The Computer based Online Test will be held for 2 hours.
- The test consists of two sections, Section-I (80 Marks) and Section-II (20 Marks)
- Section I: Professional Knowledge (Discipline related).
- Section II: General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only.
- However, in case of any inconsistency in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Click Opportunities -> Apply Online Button next to Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) under National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh.
- Online registration will remain open till 09/08/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.