National Health Mission, Punjab has announced the NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts notification on 11/07/2022. Notification is out for 350 Community Health Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria (mentioned below) for the post of Community Health Officer may apply online from 12/07/2022 on or before 25/07/2022. Refer the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the post wise vacancy details. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer
Post Date: 12/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 350
Important Dates for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
The online application for the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Recruitment commenced on 12th July 2022. Check the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Last Date of Online Application||12/07/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/07/2022|
|Date of Counseling||07/08/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
National Health Mission, Punjab is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 350 Community Health Officer vacancies. Category-wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|Backward Classes Punjab||–||18||18|
|Backward Classes Punjab (Female)||–||13||13|
|Backward Classes Punjab – ESM/LDESM||1||6||7|
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab||–||21||21|
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab ((Female)||–||10||10|
|Freedom Fighters of Punjab||1||3||4|
|Persons with Disability||13||13||26|
|Scheduled Castes (Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs), Punjab||–||19||19|
|Scheduled Castes (Ramdasia & Others), Punjab||–||19||19|
|Scheduled Castes (Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs), Punjab (Female)||–||13||13|
|Scheduled Castes (Ramdasia & Others), Punjab (Female)||–||12||12|
|Scheduled Castes ESM/LDESM, Punjab||–||12||12|
|Scheduled Castes -Sports||–||3||3|
|Sports Persons, Punjab||–||3||3|
|Sports Persons, Punjab (Female)||5||3||8|
Selected candidates for Community Health Officer posts can check the salary details below.
- Consolidated salary: 20000/- + incentive up to 15000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer post is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||18 to 37 years|
- B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in
Community Health course in curriculum from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
- Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and
Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. or
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or
- Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.”
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 25/07/2022. Check fee details below.
- General & others categories: – 1000+18% GST= 1180/-
- Scheduled Castes:– 500+18% GST = 590/-
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.bfuhs.ac.in
- On the home page click ->Click here to apply for Community Health Officer.
- Online registration will remain open till 25/07/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.