National Health Mission, Punjab has announced the NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts notification on 11/07/2022. Notification is out for 231 Medical Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria (mentioned below) for the post of Medical Officer may apply online from 11/07/2022 on or before 20/07/2022. Refer the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the post wise vacancy details. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Clerk Posts, 735 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 11/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 231
Important Dates for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
The online application for the NHM Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment commenced on 11th July 2022. Check the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Last Date of Online Application||11/07/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/07/2022|
|Date of Counseling||26/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
National Health Mission, Punjab is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 231 Medical Officer vacancies. District wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|S. No||Name of District||No. of Posts|
|22||Sri Muktsar Sahib||9|
Selected candidates for Medical Officer posts will get a monthly salary as per Punjab Government rules.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
The upper age limit for the Medical Officer post is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||64 years|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2, GNM, B.Sc (Nursing), Diploma / Degree (Pharmacist) from a recognised University or Institution MBBS from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have registered with Punjab Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Computer Knowledge.
- Relevant Experience under Health or Medical Education Department Punjab.
The selection will be based on
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.nhm.punjab.gov.in
- On the home page click the online application link.
- Online registration will remain open till 20/07/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: Medical Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.