Madras High Court has released the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Examiner, Driver, Xerox Operator, Junior Bailiff Posts notification on 24/07/2022. Notification is out to fill 1412 Vacancies in the Subordinate Judicial Service for the various Judicial Districts of Tamil Nadu. The online application window is active from 24th July 2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/07/2022 to 22/08/2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details below for more information on Madras High Court Recruitment 2022.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Member Posts, 11 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Examiner, Driver, Xerox Operator, Junior Bailiff, Reader
Post Date: 24/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 1412
Important Dates for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Examiner, Driver, Xerox Operator, Junior Bailiff Posts
Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/07/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/08/2022|
Vacancy Details of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Examiner, Driver, Xerox Operator, Junior Bailiff Posts
Interested candidates can check the Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 in the below table. Selected candidates will be appointed to the following posts. The distribution of vacancies is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details and Madras High Court Notification 2022 below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Examiner||19,500 – 71,900|
|2||Reader||19,500 – 71,900|
|3||Senior Bailiff||19,500 – 71,900|
|4||Junior Bailiff||19,000 – 69,900|
|5||Process Server||19,000 – 69,900|
|6||Process Writer||16,600 – 60,800|
|7||Xerox Operator||16,600 – 60,800|
|8||Lift Operator||15,900 – 58,500|
|9||Driver||19,500 – 71,900|
A candidate applying for the above posts must have attained the following age limit. Candidates should not have been born after 01/07/2004 and should have attained 18 years of age as on 01/07/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 32 years|
|2||SC / ST||18 to 37 years|
|3||BC||18 to 34 years|
1. Examiner / Reader / Senior Bailiff / Junior Bailiff
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies.
2. Xerox Operator
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies with practical experience for a period of not less than 6 Months in the operation of Xerox machine.
- Candidates Should possess 8th Class & valid Driving License for driving Motor Vehicle.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
The Written Examination consists of 50 questions in Part A and 100 questions in Part B. The questions in Part A will be in Tamil Language. The questions in Part B will be bilingual. (Both in English and Tamil Language).
|Mode of Exam||Duration||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Part A: Tamil Eligibility Test (upto SSLC Standard as per Tamil Nadu State Government Syllabus)PwD: Only for the Physically Challenged candidates, who opt for ‘General English’ in Common Written Examination, the syllabus will be in English (upto SSLC Standard as per Tamil Nadu State Government Syllabus).||2 1/2 hours||50||20|
|Part B: General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability.||100||40|
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Fee details are given below.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Gen / BC / MBC / Denotified Communities / Others||550/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Widows||Nil|
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Examiner, Driver, Xerox Operator, Junior Bailiff Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- New users must register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After completing the registration, log in using the registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly and verify the same before submission.
- Upload a scanned copy of the documents/certificates in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Important Links for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Examiner, Driver, Xerox Operator, Junior Bailiff Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.