Madras High Court has released the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Member Posts notification on 17/07/2022. Notification is out for 11 Vacancies. The online application window is active from 17th July 2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/07/2022 to 31/07/2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details below for more information on Madras High Court Member Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Member
Post Date: 21/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Member Posts
Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/07/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Member Posts
Interested candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in the following districts. The distribution of vacancies is given below.
|S. No.||Name of the District commission||No. of posts reserved for women candidates||No. of posts reserved for General Category||Total No.|
Salary and Other Allowances will be applicable as per rules.
A candidate applying for the post of Member must have attained the following age limit. Applicants should not have been born on or after 02/07/1987.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University and is a person of ability, integrity and standing, and having special knowledge and professional experience of not less than fifteen years in consumer affairs, law, public affairs, administration, economics, commerce, industry, finance, management, engineering, technology, public health or medicine.
- Candidates must necessarily know to read, write and speak Tamil.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
The Written Examination consists of 75 multiple choice objective type questions. The question papers will be in bi-lingual i.e, English and Tamil.
|Mode of Exam||Duration||Maximum Marks||minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Written Examination (Objective Type – OMR)||2 hours||75||30|
Syllabus for Written Examination for the post of Member:
- The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- Current Affairs / General Knowledge
- Aptitude test (Abstract Reasoning / Spatial Reasoning / Verbal Ability / Logical and Critical Reasoning / Visual Reasoning / Problem – solving abilities / Decision making and Judgment etc.).
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Fee details given below
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||For all Category||1000/-|
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Member Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- New users must register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After completing the registration, log in using the registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly and verify the same before submission.
- Upload a scanned copy of the documents/certificates in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.