Kerala High Court has released the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: System Assistant Posts notification on 19/02/2023. Notification is out for filling 90 System Assistant vacancies on a contract basis at Kerala High Court. If a candidate wishes to apply for the System Assistant position, make sure you meet the requirements listed below for eligibility. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline on or before 06/03/2023. In the below article, candidates can check the Kerala High Court 2023 Job and eligibility details.
AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts, Salary 60000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: System Assistant
Post Date: 19/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 90
Important Dates for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: System Assistant Posts
Online applications are invited for System Assistant Posts. Candidates should refer to the table below and send the application offline on specified dates. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: System Assistant Posts
Candidates interested in Kerala High Court System Assistant posts might look at the vacancies in the table below. Candidates who are looking for the Kerala High Court System Assistant Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
|S. No||Name of the Judicial District||No. of Posts|
As shown in the table below, candidates who are appointed for the System Assistant posts will be paid a monthly salary. Other allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the System Assistant Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||System Assistant||Candidates should be born on or after 02/01/1982|
- Candidates should have completed Diploma (3 years) in Computer / Electronics or B.Sc.(Computer Science) / BCA or Higher Qualification.
- Experience: 2 years experience in hardware troubleshooting with basic knowledge in computer networking.
The selection will be based on
- Analytical/Technical Test
No Application Fee
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: System Assistant Posts
- Visit the High Court of Kerala’s official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Download the Application form. or
- Click the direct notification link given on this page and download the application.
- The application form is attached at the end of the notification pdf.
- Enter an active email id and mobile number on the application form.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also attach the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Send the application in an envelope superscribed with ‘Application for the post of System Assistants, Recruitment No. ECC 1/2023’ through registered post/speed post to the address given below or drop the application form in the box placed in eCourt cell, 5th floor, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam.
Registrar (Computerisation)-Cum-Director (IT), High Court of Kerala, Kochi, 682031.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.