Kerala High Court has released the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: Chauffeur Posts notification on 22/08/2022. Notification is out for 18 vacancies. If a candidate wishes to apply for the position, they should make sure they meet the requirements listed below for eligibility. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/08/2022 to 10/10/2022. In the information below, candidates can check the Kerala High Court 2022 Job and eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Chauffeur
Post Date: 22/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 18
Important Dates for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: Chauffeur Posts
Online applications are being accepted for Chauffeur Posts from 22nd August 2022. Candidates should refer to the table below and apply online on specified dates. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: Chauffeur Posts
Candidates interested in Kerala High Court Chauffeur posts might look at the vacancies in the table below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
As shown in the table below, candidates who are appointed for the below posts will be paid a monthly salary. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chauffeur||26500 – 60700|
Candidates born between 02/01/1986 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
- Candidates should have completed 10th Standard.
- Valid Driving License (Light Motor Vehicle).
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Practical Test (Driving)
Candidates must use online payment to submit their application fees. Fee details will be announced soon. See the table below for category-specific fee amounts.
|UR / Other||500/-|
|SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: Chauffeur Posts
- Visit the official website of High Court of Kerala www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Click New Applicant / Registered Applicant.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Now Login using the generated registration number and password.
- Registered applicants can directly log in and apply.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print Application form for future reference.