Karnataka High Court has released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Driver Posts notification on 08/03/2023. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 37 Vacancies in the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru. Apply through the online link given below. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06/04/2023. Candidates are recommended to view the information provided below before applying for the positions.
SSC Selection Post Phase-XI Recruitment 2023 OUT: 5369 Vacancies – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Driver
Post Date: 08/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 37
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Driver Posts
Applications are invited online for 37 Driver Posts. Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Last Date of Online Application||06/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Driver Posts
Interested candidates can view the available positions in the table below. The category name and the number of open positions are listed in the table below.
|Category||UR||Women candidate||Rural Candidate||Ex-Servicemen||Kannada Medium Student||Project Displaced Person||Transgender||Total|
|Category II A||–||1||2||–||1||1||–||5|
|Category II B||1||1||–||–||–||–||–||2|
|Category III A||1||1||–||–||–||–||–||2|
|Category III B||1||1||–||–||–||–||–||2|
Candidates selected for the Driver Posts will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Driver||25500 – 81100|
Candidates applying for the Driver post must satisfy the following age limit. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories. The relaxed age limit is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I of other Backward Classes.||18 to 40 years|
|2||Category II-A / II-B / III-A / III-B of Other Backward Classes||18 to 38 years|
|3||General||18 to 35 years|
- The candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination.
- Must have a valid driving licence for Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
- Should have a fair knowledge of English and Kannada.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Driving Test / Interview
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Applications that do not include the required fee will be rejected. Refer to the table below for the fee amounts by category.
|1||General Merit / OBC||500|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Category – I||250|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023: Driver Posts
- Visit the Karnataka High Court website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click on ->Notifications ->RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF DRIVER ->Apply Online
- Click on the apply online button and apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.