Karnataka High Court has released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Group D Posts notification on 19/08/2022. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 129 Vacancies in Group-D posts such as Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping) under Residual Parent Cadre in the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru through the online link given below. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21/09/2022. Candidates are recommended to view the information provided below before applying for the positions.
Name of the Post: Group-D (Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping)
Post Date: 19/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 129
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Group D Posts
Applications are Invited online for 129 Group D Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping) Posts. Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Last Date of Online Application||17/09/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||21/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Group D Posts
Interested candidates can view the available positions in the table below. The category name and the number of open positions are listed in the table below.
|Category||Unreserved||Women candidate||Rural Candidate||Persons with benchmark disabilities||Ex-Servicemen||Kannada Medium Student||Project Displaced Person||Others i.e., Transgender||Total|
Candidates selected for the Group-D (Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping) Posts will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Salary|
|1||Group D||19900 – 63200|
Candidates applying for the Group-D (Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping) post must satisfy the following age limit. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories. The relaxed age limit is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I of other Backward Classes.||18 to 40 years|
|2||Category II-A / II-B / III-A / III-B of Other Backward Classes||18 to 38 years|
|3||General||18 to 35 years|
- The candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Merit Basis
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Applications that do not include the required fee will be rejected. Refer to the table below for the fee amounts by category.
|1||General Merit / OBC||200|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Category – I||100|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Group D Posts
- Visit the Karnataka High Court website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click on ->Notifications ->Recruitment ->Click Notification Image displayed on Screen ->
- Now click -> Notification No. HCRB 14/2022 for recruitment of 129 posts of GROUP-D Under Residual Parent Cadre -> To Apply Online Application – Click Here.
- Click on the apply online button and apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.