Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Joint Competitive Exam notification on 21/07/2023. The notification is announced for 26001 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the job can read the eligibility information given below and apply online. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16/08/2023 to 15/09/2023. Department-wise vacancies and eligibility requirements are provided for aspirants’ convenience. Candidates who are interested and eligible should read the following content to learn more about the Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Joint Competitive Exam Examination.
Name of the Post: JTPTCCE
Post Date: 21/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 26001
Important Dates for JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023:
Check out the application dates for the Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Joint Competitive Exam Examination in the table below. Eligible candidates can submit their applications online before the deadlines. Candidates can apply online at the JSSC’s official website www.jssc.nic.in.
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/09/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||17/09/2023|
|Form Correction Date||21/09/2023 to 23/09/2023|
Vacancy Details of JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is now accepting applications for the Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Joint Competitive Exam Examination. This recruitment drive will fill 26001 positions. Check out the department-wise vacancies here.
|Intermediate Trained Assistant Professor (Class 1 to 5)||11000|
|Graduate Trained Assistant Professor (Class 6 to 8) – Science & Maths||5008|
|Graduate Trained Assistant Professor (Class 6 to 8) – Language Knowledge||4991|
|Graduate Trained Assistant Professor (Class 6 to 8) – Social Science||5002|
The monthly compensation for candidates hired for the lab assistant posts is listed below.
|S.No||Name of the Department||Pay Scale|
|1||Intermediate Trained Assistant Professor (Class 1 to 5)||25500 – 81100|
|2||Graduate Trained Assistant Professor (Class 6 to 8)||29200 – 92300|
Age Limit (01/08/2023):
Candidates must meet the following age requirements to be eligible for the Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Joint Competitive Exam Examination. Check the age restriction in the given tabular column. Age relaxation is permitted under government regulations.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR / EWS||21 to 40 years|
|2||EBC / BC (Male)||21 to 42 years|
|3||UR / OBC / BC (Female)||21 to 43 years|
|4||SC / ST Candidates (Male & Female)||21 to 45 years|
- Candidates must have passed 12th or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and two years Diploma. Graduate Degree / Diploma / B.El.Ed. / in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Only online payments are accepted for the application fee. There is a separate application fee for candidates in the SC, ST, and other reserved categories.
|GEN / Others||100/-|
|SC / ST||50/-|
How to Apply for JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official JSSC website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click ->Applicaton forms (Apply) under Important Links -> Apply Now.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration number and password will be generated.
- Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill in the correct details.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- After submitting the Online Application, take a printout of the finally submitted application.